Nonprofit organizations save 20% with code NGO20. Must leave EIN in comments at checkout or your order will be refunded.
This RACHEL Server is designed for use in schools, community centers, health centers, or places of learning worldwide where internet access does not exist or is limited. This is our primary product, which is used by hundreds of partner organizations in over 40 countries worldwide.
Preview RACHEL-Plus Content Here (An online copy of RACHEL's offline content)
Overview of RACHEL-Plus (Watch This First):
Enhanced features include:
- Up to 20-50 simultaneous users*
- Case Study by Intel Corporation
- 500GB of available storage (~300GB is pre-loaded by us)
- Remote access and updates if/when plugged into the internet
- 5 hour+ battery life
- Extended WiFi range
- Password protected teacher portal to easily upload PDFs, Movies, and other files
* 50 users with mixed-media usage, up to 20 simultaneous video streams
Important Safety Notice
This is not an industrial-grade device and should not be used in fixed infrastructure settings (ie. do not leave the device plugged into constant power 24 hours a day / 7 days a week).
Helpful supporting documents:
- User Manual for RACHEL-Plus
- Single-Page Promotional Flyer
- Quick Start Guide
- Video Guides: Show / Hide / Rearrange Content Modules
- Other Available Content: Content Library
- Intel Hardware Overview: 1) Intel Website 2) User Manual
- Technical Guide (Advanced): English
- GitHub (Advanced): Configuration Code, Issue Reporting
- Independent Testing: Field Report 1
Shipping information and questions:
- Shipping Forum - Free U.S. Shipping, Free FedEx International Shipping on Orders Over $2,500.
- Please note, we do our best to ship as quickly as possible. In general, we aim to ship within 5 business days. When we cannot ship within 5 business days, we try to inform you immediately.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
We have an NGO in Liberia. May I use the TIN number of the NGO there for the non-profit discount?
Yes that’s fine. In America we use the code to qualify for discounted shipping rates and to get donor support for keeping prices low. Internationally we still honor the discount for any nonprofit.
Could you please confirm weight and measurement for 2 Rachel- Plus
Each RACHEL-Plus box is 12" x 9" x 2" or 31cm x 23cm x 5cm (this includes packaging and charger).
Each RACHEL-Plus box weighs 2.5 lbs or 1.2kg (this includes packaging and charger).
Trying to purchase the RACHEL-Plus for a registered charity in Canada. Keep bumping into "Zipcode does not match billing address" Does this mean the credit card's address has to be the same as the registered charity's?
This message just implies you have the incorrect billing zip code of the actual credit card. Your card would likely be declined by any online retail outlet if you tried it with the incorrect billing zip code. We (World Possible) don't actually ever see your credit card information. Our site is hosted by Shopify which takes care of all payment processing and credit card data. Are you sure you have the correct billing zip code for the billing address of the credit card?
I bought Rachel Plus last year for Chad, Africa. As the country speaks French, my school has problem to use the device up to now. Is there any step by step you can write as procedure to help the school connect the device to 25 monitors? Thank you.
Hello, RACHEL-Plus can only be connected to by other computers (tablets, laptops, or desktop computers). You would need more than a monitor to connect. Your laptops, tablets, or desktop computers need to have a wireless receiver (not internet). You can use that wireless receiver to connect to the WiFi signal that RACHEL-Plus emits (you'll see a signal called RACHEL). There is a video on this page that shows the process of connecting.