World Possible received a great discount on purchasing remaining RACHEL-Plus 1.0 hardware from our supplier. The RACHEL-Plus 1.0 has only 2GB of RAM and one WiFi chip with more limited features. We also have a limited supply of this device. If cost is your primary concern however, we do recommend this device. The content is the same as the 500GB RACHEL-Plus 3.0.
When we run out of this device, it will be gone forever. Do not plan a long-term deployment strategy around this hardware.
This RACHEL Server is designed for use in schools, community centers, health centers, or places of learning worldwide where internet access does not exist or is limited. This is our primary product, which is used by hundreds of partner organizations in over 40 countries worldwide.
Overview of RACHEL-Plus (Watch This First):
If you still have questions after watching the video, please start here:
Enhanced hardware features include:
- Up to 10-20 simultaneous users*
- Remote access and updates if/when plugged into the internet
- No recurring fees of any kind
- 5 hour+ battery life
- Extended WiFi range
- Password protected teacher portal to easily upload PDFs, Movies, and other files
* 20 users with mixed-media usage, up to 10 simultaneous video streams
Important Safety Notice
This is not an industrial-grade device and should not be used in fixed infrastructure settings (ie. do not leave the device plugged into constant power 24 hours a day / 7 days a week).
Helpful supporting documents:
- Quick Start Guide for RACHEL-Plus
- Using RACHEL Content for Learning: Teacher's Guide
- Using RACHEL for Learning: Facilitator's Guide
- Other Available Free Content: Content Library
- Technical Support: Forums
Shipping information and questions:
- For international orders, you are responsible for understanding and paying your countries duties, import fees, and VAT in addition to the cost of shipping. International shipments leave our office within one week of purchase unless otherwise noted. Shipping times vary for each country.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.